Saturday, March 29, 2008

welcome

Historically, I have been one to update people via emails or whatnot and have not had any experience with blogging. I took a little inspiration from my roommate's blog he has been keeping while traveling in Europe and started one of my own.

In reality, I am keeping this moreso as a journal for myself - to look back on after some time and remember things that have slipped my mind over the years. But I will make it available so friends and family can check in if they'd like and get the latest.

Not sure how I will do with this but I am going to give it a go. This will be a place I hope to keep posting to even after I return from Europe - which was my initial motivation.

So bear with me as I learn how this thing works and how creative I can get with it.

Here's to safe travels and good times.

welch

No comments: