Saturday, March 29, 2008

the basics

European Locations for Domination:

Paris, France
Brussels, Belgium
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Berlin, Germany
Prague, Czech Republic

Meeting up with Z in Paris on Monday morning the 31st of March. He's taking a train from London early in the AM to meet me in Paris by 10am local time. What a pal. A quick overnight stay while seeing The Louvre and the Eiffel Tower then off to Brussels by train (Eurail). I'll go back and do Paris right when (if) I get married.

And I noticed today that I have the most odd way of packing. I'm not sure if anyone else utilizes this method. I'll call it the Ipecac method. Essentially I throw-up everything I need onto my bed, spread out taking up the whole space. I then categorize and pull from this mess and pack accordingly. It is effective for 2 reasons (1) it keeps everything visible so I can see what I am missing or what I have too many of (2) it renders my bed utterly useless, forcing me to pack before I can go to bed. Genius I tell ya.

T-minus 18 hours to departure.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Found your blog on Amber's page- (amberjonesrockstarr.blogspot.com). Hope you have a blast on this trip. Cody and I aren't jealous at all. Good to see you this weekend as always!