Thursday, April 10, 2008

czech republic

Well, today is officially Day 1 in the Czech Republic. We actually arrived yesterday afternoon and checked into our hostel but didn't do much besides go to the grocery store and settle in.

We had an amazing train ride from Berlin to Prague with some fantastic views along the way. I have some video and plenty of notes of what we saw. I will likely add a supplemental post when I get home to describe it to everyone. Simply amazing.

Day 1 in Prague has been pretty good. I think this place may have been over-hyped to me as I was expecting to be blown away when I arrived. It has been nice, and the weather has been warmer than previous stops, so I guess I just need to take in more of old town and the city center. Don't get me wrong, it is gorgeous, and with clear skies I will likely see what all the hype is about.

Well, can't stay long as I am holding up the free computer lab in the lobby of my hostel. Will check in again. Andrew has been doing a better job of summarizing the days (since he has his laptop with him) so I have added a link to his blog on the right side of this page.

A few more days of nonsense. See you all again Monday evening.

Olive Juice

No comments: